High Plains Mental Health Center, a Comprehensive Community Mental Health Center currently has a full time position opening for a Qualified Mental Health Professional/Manager-SUD Services. High Plains serves 20 counties in Northwest Kansas and has five Branch offices located in Colby, Goodland, Norton, Osborne and Phillipsburg. The qualified candidate will provide clinical supervision to assigned program staff and provides other activities to assist in the management of the program by assignment of Director of Clinical Programs.
Masters or doctoral degree with Kansas BSRB license as a –
- Licensed Psychologist or Licensed Master Level Psychologist or Licensed Clinical Psychotherapist, or
- Licensed Master Social Worker (clinical track), or
- Licensed Specialist Clinical Social Worker, or
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, or
- Licensed Clinical Marriage and Family Therapist, or
- Licensed Professional Counselor or Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor with a mental health training track or equivalent mental health experience.
You must also be licensed through Kansas BSRB as a —
- Licensed Clinical Addiction Counselor
Must also possess demonstrated competence by training and/or experience to perform job duties.
- Provides psychotherapy and counseling to patients on an individual, marital, family, and/or group therapy basis for SUD issues and people with co-occurrng needs.
- Provides psychological and SUD evaluations as assigned (if staff member is a psychologist).
- Performs collaboration and other necessary case management work on assigned cases.
- Provides clinical supervision of designated SUD Services Program staff.
- Completes timely clinical and administrative reports and documents as directed and required by Center policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
Applicants should possess a valid Kansas driver’s license and a good driving record with no alcohol related incidents within the last five years. Must also be able to successfully pass an intensive background check including KBI, SRS Child/Adult abuse check and a drug and alcohol screen. Interested applicants should send their resume, transcript, three professional references and a letter of interest to Gloria Mathis, 208 East 7th Street, Hays, KS 67601 or email to
Applications accepted until position is filled.
Our patients are our number one concern, and we are here to exceed their expectations by providing excellent clinical care and premier service. If you share these goals, we encourage you to contact us to learn more about our opening. High Plains Mental Health Center offers an excellent benefit package including a portfolio of health, dental and vision benefits. High Plains Mental Health Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.